Are you ready to lead a team with strong initiative to be successful in an established organization? The chosen candidate will be tasked to develop and be responsible for financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and internal control. A Financial Controller may also be responsible for financial reporting to management and the CEO, as well as compliance with government regulations. It will be an added advantage if the chosen candidate is familiar with Bursa Listing / IPO requirements.
- Manage project revenue, cost expense, inventory, and AR, and dynamically monitor the health status of each indicator through forecasting.
- Manage project risks and assumptions, and effectively manage project financial risks by tracking and managing the execution of project budget and rolling forecast.
- Liaise and coordinate with business partners such as bankers, auditors, tax agencies and company secretaries, etc for all financial and statutory matters.
- Participate in the budget and cash flow planning to ensure the company has adequate funds to meet all our payment obligations and maximize returns on the excess cash.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- Develop, implement and coordinate new or existing finance internal controls, policies, or processes whichever are appropriate to achieve maximum financial efficiency.
- Ensure timely submission of accurate financial reports, analyses, forecasts, and financial statements.
- Cooperate with the project manager to resolve financial issues related to the project.
- Carry out any other responsibilities or ad-hoc assignments as directed from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Professional degree in Finance / Accounting, ACCA / CIMA or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of working experience in a Finance and Accounting position, with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial position.
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a creative thinker with a passion for making processes simpler and better.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.